
Kalei, Age 1. I've always loved this photo, but now it makes me smile even more because this lady came over the other day and asked if it was Brad, lol.

Pamplona, Spain, drunk man that picked me up while his friend took a picture, with my camera.

2 gangsters and 1 aerobics instructor, does this one need any explanation?

Brad
HAPPY FRIDAY to all.
8 comments:
What's with the disgusting pics of me on your blog lately!! I let the Hawaii one slide, but this has got to stop!
You in that leotard... lol!!
Wow check out the legs on that thing... she must work out. LOL LOL with that pic.
Happy Friday to you!
holy Crap!! (1st off-when were you in Spain??) I love that some random drunk guy picked you up. your face is priceless--and seriously--an aerobics instructor?? I just about lost it. :) Thanks for a good laugh!
thats hilarious abt the picture of lei's. how anyone thinks that picture looks like brad is beyond me.
haha...I enjoyed this post. Agreed,that is so funny that Leis thought that it was Brad.
I wanta "take a holiday in Spain, leave the world behind me -c.crows"
Love the gangsters/aerobics picture as well.
"Oh this? It's just me. In Spain. No big deal. World travels. You know. It was okay I guess."
THese are great pictures. I love the dress up one :) Thanks for watching Trey for us again. Hope that we can help out while Brad is down and out. We would love to return all of the favors you guys have done for us. Love ya
I was at work browsing through your blog with a coworker looking on...as I passed the picture of you in your 80's aerobic attire I started laughing...and my coworker had a wierd look on her face...it wasn't even worth and explanation!
Post a Comment