Yes I finally posted! On Sunday I left to Vegas with my coworkers to attend a DMA show for work. Our booth was a bar/Cheers set up. I had a great time hanging out with Jen, Patti and Wendy and we had a lot of laughs. One story in particular was when a man approached our booth and asked what we did...and I froze. Luckily Wendy was crouched down eating her lunch and out of sight and whispered "list brokerage and list management", after my obvious pause and unrehearsed answer he asked, "do you work here?" We all had a good laugh at that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
Malia--I LOVE your hair! So cute! Sounds like you had fun in Vegas--sipping back on grandpa's old cough medicine, eh?
cutest family photo.
and hola-freking-uya you updated!
Hooray for a new post. Love your hair cut and i'm laughing at your story. that's a classic. It seems like you get to do a lot of fun things with your work..good for you girl! How's the pup?
Lol, exactly Lauren. I think I opened my first bottle of beer there and it wasn't pretty! I know Kanoe, finally right! I do miss my hairdresser in AZ Amber, I have to admit, and the pup is doing good, she actually goes potty outside but is still very hyper.
Yay! I almost did not check for a new post... I love your hair and you look amazing. Did you get my email last week? We definitely need to talk.
your skirt in the last picture is so cute...I'm verrrry glad that you have started posting again.
p.s. you are super blonde...which reminds me that I haven't seen you in so long. Remember how we used to hang out like every night and have long talks in the car...I miss that. Oh, this life...until we re back in the same state (or region of the country for that matter) I'm thankful for blogs!!
Post a Comment