Friday, October 17, 2008

Fall looks

Now that I am living in a frigid-like climate I can rationalize amazing fall fashions such as these. Some are affordable, some are not.

Forever 21 Tweed Plaid Dress Coat 54.80
Banana Republic Textured Belted Dress 150.00
Piperlime BCBGgirls Petler Boots 179.00

4 comments:

Giles Fam said...

ooohhhh, good choices! See, living in the cold does have SOME perks! These are cute outfits--and then you get into FALL accessories like hats and skarfs, and WOW. The possibilities are endless!

Chelise said...

Fall fashion is something I never felt it meaningful to get into in AZ. I think of all the seasons it is my favorite though... if I could buy any of it.

Crystal and Kyle said...

I am loving the tweed jacket! I've never been much of a shopper until lately, I don't know what's gotten into me. Looks like you had fun in Vegas!

Jesse and Katie Brunner said...

Frigid?? Malia, seriously...LOL, it's not even cold yet :) Aww, you make me laugh! I love the boots!!!