Thursday, March 6, 2008

Tag

FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES- I have these very colorful NaNa heels that are mixes of blue and teal and they're so much fun.

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION- To work on little bits of everything. Cleaning up after myself, trying not to let my paychecks burn a hole in my pocket, admitting when I'm wrong, listening more, and if I can't make it to gym, enjoying my body and what I look like.

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW- The hum of silence.

IF YOU HAD $200 TO SPEND ON YOURSELF WHAT WOULD IT BE- I'd buy some fun wallpaper or paint and makeover the kitchen or my bathroom. Or I'd call Sylvia to come clean my house.

RANDOM THOUGHT- That my life is good. I have surrounded myself with good friends and family. I'm happy to be in a relationship where problems can be discussed and resolved and that I can enjoy my mate!

FAVORITE PLACE TO GO IN THE CITY YOU LIVE IN- Probably out to eat with Brad. I love sitting in a booth and talking.

THE BOOK YOU ARE READING - Not currently reading a book.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh there you are Peter!

Wendy said...

i am laughing at the sylvia comment. just this morning, as i was cleaning my boys' orange tootpaste off the front of the bathroom cupboard, i said to nate, 'i need my sylvia".

Amber Ferran said...

Who is Sylvia? And how do I find her? It sounds like I could use her expertise...please help!

Erica said...

lol you are sick

Jen said...

Oh yes Sylvia...i do love her. Thank you Wendy for finding her and letting me utilize her services. I love coming home on Tuesdays and Thursdays.