I've been eyeing this piece for a while now and just today decided that I needed to have it. I think it'll make a great addition to my (small) collection, and I'm always happy to add new photos to the condo decor! Anyway you can find more of her great stuff here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
LOL to the snowboarding story. Oh how I miss you Malia. You make me laugh so hard. Snowboarding on a cold snowy day and falling, especially in deep snow just makes me so mad. "Good old college try"... hilarious. And about the shoes, I like the ones with the bows. Just so elegant and I love bows on shoes for a wedding. Love the new pic too. I just got some new black and white pictures from IKEA for my house. Are those AMY pics expensive?
Malia, your taste is impeccable.
Ms. Natty! Well I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed my snowboarding story. I bought the first ones, but now I am thinking about taking them back and getting the ones with the bows, I agree with you, they are very elegant and well cute! The photo that I just purchased was not expensive at all, 25.00 plus 5.00 shipping. Her work is really great.
Wow Michelle coming from you that is QUITE the compliment, thank you.
Post a Comment