

This is Ben mid throw, and I was the recipient of a snow ball.
Lulu and Mos
The Peay family, so cute!This morning we woke up to snow! I knew that the forecast showed that it was supposed to snow this weekend, but I hoped that it wasn't true. I'm envious of my family and friends that are wearing shorts in Arizona and enjoying the 80 degree weather! We also said farewell the Jules, Benny and Mos, it was so much fun to have them there and were glad that they got to stay with us. We'll see you guys soon in May!



9 comments:
...and that is why Utah sucks
if only i could eat jule's little girl... not really but she is adorable!! i am in love with those cheeks. so malia i was reading my sophmore yearbook last night and laughing my head off at what you wrote and missing you... can't wait to see you in may. when are you guys ever moving back???
love, Times
thanks for posting that very attractive picture of me looking as fat as can be, I will be heading out for a long run now.
What the snow? And Marley is sooooo cute! I want to squeeze her. And Jules you are crazy because you look so good.
I actually miss the snow. A little. And that baby makes me want to squeeze her! She is adorable.
I must steal that baby. Jules your hair is so cute!
Brad is looking dapper in that picture.
She is the cutest baby ever, well besides mine!! Iam actually jealous of your snow, I am already so hot, and it's only in the 80's!
It's weird to think that it's still winter there and the kids here in AZ are already in shorts, tank tops and flip flops !! Craziness. I wish we could have come to visit you guys as well. We'll see in you in a couple of months !!
come on....we're 1/2 way through april.
Post a Comment