Thursday, February 14, 2008

The victims that have fallen prey to Lady

Exhibit A. My new Steve Madden shoes, if you look closely you can see that she chewed the right side of the bow. Exhibit B. Our Christmas lights, she completely severed the plug from the strand of lights.
While taking the above shot I tried to move her and she slipped out of my hands and fell and instantly started limping, I feel so bad! Brad talked about it for like 10 minutes making me feel so guilty!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Seeing that fun stuff reminds me why I don't need pets. :)

James & Prilly said...

OMG we are having similar experiences. Lucy thinks everything is a delicious treat and can't keep her jaws at bay, and today, I notice how my shoes seem to migrate from my closet to anywhere else in the house magically - in a matter of seconds. Don't turn your back! Oh the puppy woes!

Anonymous said...

Oh Lady is so naughty! And then she tries to get sympathy points with the limp. Too smart.

Truly and Shane said...

Oh she says she's just little! dang Malia...good thing she's so cute!!! :)

LOL LOL to what Chelise wrote!! Maybe Lady is a genious