Thursday, February 28, 2008

Shoes for Erica's Wedding




Alright. I wanted some opinions as to what shoes I should wear with my bridesmaid dress (shown above) to Erica's wedding. Now I might not take your advice but I do want to know what you think would be best with the dress. I like all 3 but kind of like number 1. because of the wicker sole, it seems summery. But, opinions welcome!

10 comments:

the cummard family said...

hands down shoe number ONE. the sole seals the deal.

Anonymous said...

Number 3. Nice and low. Plus you can wear them again and dress them up or dress them down. Plus it's a good yellow.

Lindsee said...

I like # 3 the best. And I am kind of jealous her wedding colors are black and yellow...I almost did it...but I knew it wouldn't mesh well with my mom. Darn:)

Marley Girls said...

I like #2 I think the heels would be cute with that dress

Jess said...

2

Anonymous said...

I vote for #1. Erica's wedding is going to be to die for.

Giles Fam said...

I like the first 2 -- way cute!

James & Prilly said...

I vote for #1. They are wedges, therefore the most comfortable, and they will make your calves look killer.

youngsters said...

I could see you doing #1... it fits you.

amberbuck said...

i think I agree with you on number one but I also think the 3rd would be cute too! i love shoes and I love yellow, why not put them together?