Friday, January 4, 2008

Madonna, I mean Malia

Maile sent me this photo this morning and said "This picture reminds me of a paparazzi picture... you know the random shots they show of celebrities walking with their kids minding their own business." It made me chuckle. I believe this photo was taken right after I darted after Talan because he had found a dirty cup and proceeded to take a sip.

Brad and I had a lovely time in Arizona over the holidays. One afternoon Maile, Justin, the kids, Brad and I went to the horse races (where this shot was taken). A little background, Brad's Grandpa is a horse trainer and owner so we went with his Grandma and got to see the races and behind the scenes. Happy Friday though and I shall post more later!

3 comments:

The Parkers said...

that is really funny...it totally does look like one of those pictures.

Truly and Shane said...

Hey hey- can I have you autograph!

Michelle said...

You obviously need a child, how maternal you look!

Get to work.