
On MSN today they had a very catchy add "how to look slimmer." Well sure, I'd love to. The ad showed 5 different ways of concealing weight, the above picture was number 2 "wearing jeans and t's to disguise your middle." Only, the things that I noticed were that the woman in the middle had nothing to "conceal" and the woman at the end was holding her stomach very maternally, which makes me think the only thing she was trying to conceal was her being pregnant.
To be honest, I feel my best when I am dressed in a pencil skirt, heels and my hair is up. What do you feel your best in?



4 comments:
...and all 3 women are 6 feet tall.Let them try their same trickery on midget women, say 5'1" There is no hiding anything at that height.
I hate those ads.
I feel best, roaming the house in my G's....with no tight waistbands & no low rises to worry about. A baggy shirt is always nice too. And I agree....anyone under 5'4 has a hard time hiding ANYTHING.
totally feel my BEST in pencil skirts, silk tops, and stiletto boots or heels! Although sometimes I'm most comfortable in jeans and flats...but feel pretty when I'm done up. You are hot in Pencil skirts Malia! And I Love your hair up too
My workout clothes!!! I hate stuff touching me, so seriously I live for that hour and a half that I get to be in a tank and shorts each day!!!
Im dying at your correspondence with Steve Wynn. You lucky duck you! And yeah, those "how to look slimmer" things are a crock. What a fun Vegas trip! Loved the butt picture. Only you, Malia. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment