Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pushing Daisies.

Alright I did it! I have heard about this show from Liz, Jessica and Anders and I finally watched an episode last night and loved it. Aside from it looking great I really like the characters and it's something totally different on tv. If you want to catch up there are past episodes on ABC that you can still watch. Thanks for the recommendation guys and I will see you next Wednesday at 7:00pm.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh no! Another show I should commit too...is it really that good Malia?

Erica said...

I am going to have to check it out next week.

Yeah I said "check it out". Deal.

Jess said...

ummm its on Wednesday's not thursdays dear :)

Michelle said...

I've just discovered (ok I'm dense) that I can watch full episodes from ABC in high def on my computer. I have just caught up on 4 episodes of Greys Anatomy!

I love my computer.

Malia said...

Yes Michelle it really is that good, and it's on Wednesdays thanks for the clarification Jessica. I need to catch up on Grey's as well, I didn't know you were a fan.

Michelle said...

Good to know, now we can discuss Greys... catch up on the episodes

Anonymous said...

I have watched all 4 epi's Malia...it definitely is different than the other stuff out there. Kind of reminds me of A Series of Unfortunate Events...on anti-depressants. :) Very whimsical. I like the lead guy, I heard he's gay. Very likable though.

Anonymous said...

Chris I'm so happy that you watched it too! I've heard such great things it's hard not to look into it.

Me