


At work there is a room called the Craft Room. Which is filled with crafts, gift wrap, and a lot of seasonal items from a store that was once owned from the owner of where I work. Bethany and I were delighted when we heard that we were going to be given a credit to be able to pick out what we wanted from the room. Bethany found this charming pitcher, and I a wooden soldier with a pull string, so naturally we took pictures.



3 comments:
FUN! Next time I go up there I want to go back to those old boutique/vintage stores on Main that we went to before where you bought those cute cups. Deal?? thanks.
lol to the puppet punching picture.
Lol, it had to be done Erica, and it also reminded me of the cut out of Jeff, so I laughed even harder!
Yes! Case we must go back to that shop, I love those cups.
Post a Comment