Sunday, October 7, 2007

Brad's haircut.

Okay, so Brad's hair has always been a big debate. I like it long and he likes it short. Talking about his hair is always a heated argument (mainly just me). To give a little history, one day he said "I am going to buzz my hair." Me, thinking that he is just trying to get my goat ignore him. So we walk into the house and I start watching a tv show, about 15 minutes later Brad walks out with a buzzed head, I was SO mad! So last week he starts complaining about his hair getting long. So, I called the girl who does my hair, set up an appointment, pay for it including tip, all he has to do is show up. Hair cutting day rolls around and I brief him on what needs to be said, in my instructions I hold my hands up over my head in chaos and say, "you know messy, like mowhawkish." About an hour later Brad walks through the door, and this is what I see.




I think that the second photo does this haircut more justice. I was in complete disbelief, and said "What did you tell her to do?!" He says, "I told her mowhawkish, like you said, and she pulled out the buzzer." I say, "Well it looks like you're getting shipped off to war!." Then, I started crying, lol. Perhaps next time I'll go with him, and intervene when I see any electric razors surfacing.

6 comments:

Case said...

LOL! So how does he like your hair?

Erica said...

LOL. At least it grows fast.

lol I love that he just told her exactly what you said to say and then didn't even question the electric razor coming out.

Malia said...

I promise the instructions were at least 5 minutes long. I thought we were on the same page! He really looks like he's 14.

I think he likes my hair long Case, but I threatened that if he ever cut it short again that I would cut my hair really really short. This just seemed like a miscommunication.

youngsters said...

You are PATHETIC !! Girl, please get over the issue with his hair. Who cares... it grows back and I personally think it looks better short. I tried convincing him to let me buzz it when you guys were here in AZ last, remember ?? LOL LOL I just think it's funny that you cried over his haircut... you really are emotional. LOL LOL

Anonymous said...

HAAAAAAAA! I am dying...mostly at the fact YOU cried! LOL LOL! It is as if it was your own hair! Personally I think Brad should keep the mohawk. I also second every part of Maile's comment. There are more important moments in a relationship to cry about than a hair cut that isn't yours.

Malia said...

He looks like he's 14 when it's that short. Although I will agree with you both that I am emotionally unstable at the current moment.