

I checked out Case's blog today and I was happy to hear all of the talk of the holidays! Lately I have been trying to convince Brad to talk about Christmas, and what we're getting everyone and he doesn't seem that interested. It's beginning to get a lot colder here in Utah, and the other morning there was snow on the mountains! I love the cozy feel and the smell of the heater, hot chocolate and the turning of the leaves. The autumn painting shown is one that Liz Nielsen Bryant did, that I LOVE! It just looks like it needs to be in my bedroom! She sells some other great pieces on
Etsy, or you can go to this link and it'll show what she is selling,
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5271764. Also shown is my favorite hot chocolate. So here's to cozy apartments, getting together with family and friends, drinking hot chocolate, eating
homemade chicken noodle soup, new winter clothes and watching Home Alone I & II!
10 comments:
thanks for reminding me that I live in az where the high today is 99. I hate my life.
but really, thanks for the shout out. I need some serious selling on etsy.
Liz as of this minute I just text Brad with,
"My friend is selling a painting that I want." His reply "And" My Reply "I want you to buy it for me, it's 30 dollars plus shipping." Lol. Everyday I look at it I love it even more! I also didn't know that you graduated in culinary.
well, you better get cracking girl. my boss wants to buy it for a christmas present. I think I could make a replica though if I need to.
p.s. I love how his reply was "and".
NO! Alright, I'll see what I can do. That's good though because I can use that as my argument.
Excuse me mrs call, but we live so very close to one another & still have not seen each other... can we please rectify this situation.
ps. i am going to go to smiths and buy that hot chocolate.
Here Here! and I love the painting, I'll definately check her out. and yes its 2 and I'm checking the blog. Don't tell the boss.
well, meeting at smith's might not be the worst idea, but ideally we could meet somewhere that is not a grocery store... what is your sched like?
I will not be watching Home Along I nor II.
Home ALONE.
Ditto Erica, I have burned all my copies.
Mrs. call I LOVE that painting!
p.s. I watched Ina the other day prepare her guest room with fresh tulips and a small elegant box of chocolate on the pillow....I was in INA HEAVEN.
Post a Comment