All of my family is in San Diego for a long weekend, and I just got this text from Jules."We saved you guys a seat at breakfast, wish you were here." I'm so sad! Brad and I decided to go to Arizona for Labor Day instead of California, but now I was I was there too! Lol to my parents pointing at the seats.



7 comments:
Man--I love your parents. :) they crack me up. I will forever have the image of your dad going for a run in his long socks...or should I say knee-highs? :) Ahhhh, memories! Classic.
"poor poor peetry" lol lol
HAHAHAHA poor poor peetry...yet another movie that signifies my childhood. and another AHAHAHA for the parents pointing, they crack me up.
OK, wait, you live in Utah? Sheesh, I am so out of the loop, I thought you were still here in Mesa.
I love that I never "get" any of your movie sayings. My memory is shot-sad. So sad that you guys aren't there with the fam. We're sad we won't see them tonight for dinner :(
Hey Malia... This is Karisa Tomkinson (Crawford). I came across your post and thought I would say hi! I also wanted to ask if the guy in the yellow shirt in this pic goes to AT Still for OT. He looks like one of the guys I know there and just thought that was ironic if it was! Anyway... good to see you're doing well! Talk to you soon!
Hilarious Lauren! I totally remember that! Yeah Sis Carroll, I'm living in Utah! Kanoe it's okay that you don't understand the movie quotes, I'm usually the only one who thinks they're funny anyway!
Post a Comment