Thursday, September 13, 2007

Peaches & Cream


MMM. Last night Brad, Chels, Beth, Kris and I all went to Taco Amigo for their delicious peach shakes! We had such a great time with them and had some really great laughs, as always. Nick met us there later after work and we just hung out in Taco Amigo.

4 comments:

Case said...

fun! utah peaces are the best. I can't believe how much chelsea and beth look alike in this picture. Is that beth's new boy?
P.s. your eyebrows look good remember that one time when you were having me do them and i accidently plucked some skin instead of a hair.....still sorry about that.

Anonymous said...

Lol, I do remember that. We were both so tired and I was going to California the next day to see Brad from his mission! Yes, that is Beth's new boy, he's really really nice, and we like his style. I do LOVE Utah peaches, you need to come visit me Case.

Me

Michelle said...

I like your glasses.

I wouldn't think peach shakes and taco amigo go together...but apparently I'm wrong.

Anonymous said...

I understand. But they are absolutely amazing Michelle, you should pay the promised land a little visit, eh?