Thursday, September 13, 2007

A HUGE accomplishment

So, anyone that knows me knows that I have never plucked my own eye brows. Depending on who is around I will usually recruit them to do it for me. Which means that 95 % of the time my eye brows look disgusting. WELL, I am happy to announce that yesterday I plucked my own eye brows! Erica has been plucking them the longest, so I thought such an act needed to be shared with the one who would appreciate it the most. Don't I look cute?

Also, this picture might have been taken on my lunch break, and by me.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erica's Comment:

If I could comment on your post I would say:

"The eyebrows look wonderful! Perfect arches.

p.s. you pluck a chicken, you tweeze an eyebrow."

Michelle said...

Do you normally take your lunch break around bunk beds? What the F is that behind you?

Brows look great.

Anonymous said...

LOL, we don't talk about the bunk bed Michelle, I hate it. It's in our spare bedroom if that makes it less creepy. Thank you for the compliment of the brows, coming from you it means a lot!

Me

Anonymous said...

Also, if you look closely to the picure, in the background is Brad's shirt from Sea World neatly folded.

Me

amberbuck said...

I hate doing my own eyebrows as well. But I also hate taking the time to have someone do it. Regardless, you always look beautiful. Love the self pic.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amber! Girl you need to post, I count on you to be one of the regulars!

Me

Anonymous said...

OK, so I'm pretty sure we are the perfect match...I've always been obsessed with tweezing eyebrows! Mine and other people's! I always did my mom's and sisters'. I started to recruit people who would let me tweeze theirs for them after I went a little crazy with my own back in Jr. High. You might remember a few bloody instances where I went way too far. Now I pick on Skyler. :) Nice work. I'm proud of you.
--Lauren

Cam and Mele said...

You look like a chester with awesome eyebrows! "Come here little kid, I have some candy!" Ok the more I think about it, you look more like an angel straight from the heavens.

Malia said...

Lol, I know I do look like a pervert, I think it's the nose.