Sunday, September 9, 2007

Labor Day in AZ!

The boys at breakfast
Me & Moogs (one of the few times this trip he hung out with me)
Mama, Maile, Kanani and I went to a cooking class, SO GOOD!
Chachel Chatter
Unfortunately Erica was the victim of Kalei's makeup party. Kalei loved it though and Erica was very good about getting her nails painted by Kalei.
Brad and I decided pretty last minute that we wanted to go visit, but we had so much fun with my family and friends! This trip in particular was hard for me to leave, I shed some tears on the plane, but it's nice that we're not all that far away.

6 comments:

Erica said...

Oh good a picture with me sans makeup.

My nails looked amazing though, thanks to THE LEI.

Malia said...

You look fine! Kalei absolutely loved it.

Michelle said...

Malia you MUST move back here soon. I will you put you on my payroll just to hang around me and make me laugh.

Malia said...

Lol, Michelle you are too kind. I need new material and then maybe.

Case said...

I'm so glad you came it was the best. It wouldn't be too far off to say i shed tears when you have to leave too (at least wattery eyes)olive juice oats.

Erica said...

"you look fine." fine = put on some makeup next time ugly.