
So Jules, Maile and I loved when The Original Cookie was at Superstition Springs Mall, and ever since we have craved those cookies! Well this week when Jules and Ben got in to town we made the M&M cookies and they tasted like Original Cookie, or close to. So this is Jules enjoying one, lol.

Brad loves holding Marley. Last night we were about to go to dinner and he took her from me, I thought he was going to put her in the car seat so that we could go, but he carried her over to the chair and sat down and held her.

Jules was trying to be ugly in this picture, but it looks like she's smiling big, you'll have to blow the picture up to see that she has her upper lip stuck, lol.

Grams and Aunt June took us all out to dinner last night at Red Robin, it was so much fun and good to see them.

I sat right next to Marley, so I was in charge of her in case she woke up. There was a blanket over the top of the car seat, and I lifted it up to check and see if she was okay, and found this pirate! We have had so much fun with Ben and Jules and Marley staying with us, she is such a lady.
14 comments:
So fun! Oh sweet Marley I must see her.
Lol I just thought Jules was laughing in that picture.
She is so cute! Last night she fell asleep in my arms. Jules is hilarious.
Me
LOL to the pirate. What a cute lover baby.
Just looking at one picture of your granny makes me laugh.
Red Robin rules.
Lol, my sweet Grandma. She came over yesterday carrying a bag and I said, "grandma did you bring me something." (Of course joking)She replied with, "Well, no."
Now I want a cookie like that!
But, hisssssssss at the "Y" t-shirt.
That baby is a sweetie, poor thing with the bow in her eyes, lol.
Lol, you don't like the cougars Chris? You have to refer to BYU as the "Y" I decided, it makes it funny.
Chris is a Ute fan through and through Malia, don't offend her.
LOL to grannys comment.
I just remember when I was at your house, your granny was wandering around like a ghost in the background giving me scowls.
LOL Michelle, I don't doubt that. She's such a cute lady too, always wearing the most up to date Aerosales and Chicos clothing and jewelry.
Yes,"Y" indeed. I went to the UofU, so the cougars are my mortal enemy.
Your grandma sounds like someone I'd like to meet.
Chris
AW! We miss little Marley here in AZ. Show Julie my blog.....I got a new "do"
she is very sweet! tell jules good job on the headbands (i was with her when she bought the flowers) they turned out really cute....she (marley) turned out very cute. I can't wait to see her. P.s. malia tell your sissies they need a blog so we can see the sweets all the time
Chris you do need to meet Loretta, she's hilarious! Case, I agree Jules needs to blog too so that I can see the updates on my little one!
you totally put that ugly picture of me on there to prove the point that I am the ugly sister! And btw I totally was trying to make an ugly face and it turns out I just look like my fat self!! And no hissing about the Y, your hard earned tithing money goes into that place! lol
Post a Comment