



Friday we went up to Weber Canyon and camped overnight for a family reunion on Brad's Mom's side. Of course I made Brad sleep in. We were waken by one of his relatives saying "come on the honeymoon is over." Which was humiliating. We were also one of the last ones to make it to breakfast. So, needless to say we won't be sleeping in anymore. Then we went down the river in the morning and had a lot of fun!



3 comments:
lol to Brad in the tent. Camping is not my forte, but this looks pretty fun!
Sometimes I use exclamation points so you know I'm excited for you, but then I feel like I sound lame. So...that's all.
Lol, I understand. Also, it's camping, no need to sugar coat the responses.
I love the sleeping in story, we were at a family reunion last weekend. My baby woke up at like 6:30 and my mom took her so Craig and I went back to bed until 9. When we finally made it to breakfast like two hours late, I thought we were going to be disowned from the family.
Post a Comment