Friday, July 13, 2007

Discover Your Obsessions

Man vs. Wild, those of you who have yet to be cast under the spell of Bear Grylls, I suggest you do so and join the rest of us. The episode where Bear swam across the lake and at the other end stripped down to his briefs was particularly one of my favorites. Needless to say, it left me in a haze for days.


Recently I discovered Brad's obsession with sea life when we visited a local sea life exhibit. But, the reverence that blanketed the room when the preview for Shark Week came on, was unparalleled. Brad and I are now counting down the days to Shark Week, I'm sure I'll be terrified.

5 comments:

Erica said...

We were discussing this on another blog too! I'm sooo excited for shark week! And that guy on man vs wild is attractive, but a little dramatic. There's no need to take a bite out of a raw fish sir.

Malia said...

LOL, I watched one where he found a garden snake and bit it's head off and ate it, while it was still wiggling!

amberbuck said...

We totally watch Man vs. Wild. I think russell thinks he can do the same things as Bear, I think ya right!

Rachel Hatch said...

I agree with Erica. Not that I know but three quarters of the things he does on the show seem a bit excessive. Like why doesn't he just cook the fish on the fire that he is standing next to? But he is easy on the eyes. And yay for shark week!

Heidi said...

We love man vs. wild, his attractiveness definately helps. When is shark week, we kinda have an obbsesion with tv right now, so we can add it to the season pass on the tivo!