Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The "400" Calorie Snack


Nabisco has a long history of pleasing with tasty snacks. Recently they came out with a healthy way of snacking, 100 calorie packs. (I have fallen in love with the chips a hoy and cheez nips. ) Need a quick snack but don't want the guilt of that piece of pie or ice cream? Grab a 100 calorie pack; the only problem is, you'll eat 4 or 5 and the reason you had the healthy snack in the first place will become obsolete. Enjoy the addiction.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

I got a box of those once, I think I ate the whole thing in like a week. It defeated the purpose. I am glad I am not the only one!

Erica said...

lol this is so true. I got the fudge striped ones, and after one bag I felt like I had eaten half of a single cookie.

natalie todd said...

I try to stay away from those tricks and just go for the REAL stuff. Easy cheese, for example, I don't want to know whats in it, but I will always love it. Probably not the healthiest or safest thing to eat... and probably not REAL for that matter.

amberbuck said...

Ya girl, I love the chips ahoy ones but it is hard to just eat one bag!

Lyndsie Field said...

Malia...love the blog. Your pictures are awesome! And it was so good to see you by the way. You look great!

Michelle said...

You speak the truth Malia. I tried them once, I think a baked slice of cardboard with a helping of sawdust would be more satisfying.