Malia, your pictures are my all time favorite wedding pics i've ever seen, I swear. they did an awesome job and i'm sure it was easy to photograph two beautiful people!
I love the one with your shoes and flowers as the focus and you guys in the background. Where is the setting for all of those cool backgrounds?? You two are the cutest. I loved hearing about your "favorites" and the cat story. I think of the Best of Will Farrell when he acts like a cat... hilarious!!
We took the pictures at the Mondrian Hotel, the one we were talking about that is close to where you and Dave live. They had so many cool spots to photograph. You've gotta check out their blog though because they always have fun weddings to look out. Thanks Rachel and don't worry I check out your blog everyday, lol!
Okay, and I also might have made a phone call to find out who did the photo of the rooster, if roosters go missing in Andrea's kitchen, don't come knocking on my door...they aren't here.
Hey Malia, its me nicci. I can not get over you, your dress, and these photos. I seriously want to get married all over again just to be photographed like you.
11 comments:
Malia, your pictures are my all time favorite wedding pics i've ever seen, I swear. they did an awesome job and i'm sure it was easy to photograph two beautiful people!
They seriously did such a good job, I LOVE them all! The rooster is probably one of my favorites though.
I love the one with your shoes and flowers as the focus and you guys in the background. Where is the setting for all of those cool backgrounds?? You two are the cutest. I loved hearing about your "favorites" and the cat story. I think of the Best of Will Farrell when he acts like a cat... hilarious!!
This is Nat's sister. Your wedding pics are out of control amazing. You two look so cute and happy. Congrats!
We took the pictures at the Mondrian Hotel, the one we were talking about that is close to where you and Dave live. They had so many cool spots to photograph. You've gotta check out their blog though because they always have fun weddings to look out. Thanks Rachel and don't worry I check out your blog everyday, lol!
Malia i seriously LOVE the pictures! You look amazing in all of them.
Thanks Rachel! I love them too, they did such a good job!
Okay, and I also might have made a phone call to find out who did the photo of the rooster, if roosters go missing in Andrea's kitchen, don't come knocking on my door...they aren't here.
yeah sounds (and looks) like a fun hotel. We'll have to stay there sometime.
Regarding the dumb movie quotes... me and Dave always say "Pizza! Pizza!" from Home Alone. It makes me think of you and Case.
Hey Malia, its me nicci. I can not get over you, your dress, and these photos. I seriously want to get married all over again just to be photographed like you.
Nicci, I am glad that we're official, thanks for checking out the blog. They did such a great job with no credit to myself!
Post a Comment