
Slowly I am getting my feet wet, but I thought it would be fun to post a picture of two of my favorite people. Reasons are as follows.
Erica, Because of her intuition. At any moment she can sense if something is wrong with me and will react with the upmost concern.
Bradley, Because of his immaturity. Last night when I was ignoring him he acted like he was a cat and began to claw my leg with his paws, and I laughed, which I didn't want to do.



4 comments:
LOL. Brad's animal impersonations will always be funny.
Hey and thanks for posting shiny-face pictures of me every chance you get.
I love that Brad chose a cat to imitate.
Erica is a loves. She's very in tuned to people and their moods, she does the same thing with me. She knows in a nano-second if I'm the least bit upset.
I will work on getting better pictures of you Grasshoppa.
Malia you are so funny, YOU Always make me laugh.
Post a Comment