Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I wish I may...


I would really like these earrings.

8 comments:

Erica said...

Are these the Tiffany ones? Love. Although I think it was Rachel said they made someone's ears droop or flop because of the weight, lol. Correct me if I'm wrong

Malia said...

Yes they are the Tiffany ones, and I love them. I actually bought Maile and Jules a pair for the wedding. They can droop on some ears because of the weight, but I think that happens more if your ear is stretched out from heavy earrings.

Erica said...

lol gross.

natalie todd said...

Malia... Hey funny Dave gave me those for Christmas. They are classic. Sick I sound like I have nice jewelry. They are like my nicest peice of jewelry. How's married life back in Provo?? You need to call and give me the update!

Malia said...

Natty! Well I am glad that you are enjoying the earrings and hopefully one day I can convince Brad to buy me some! When are you going to start a blog?

Erica said...

can you post more. thanks.

See it Try it Love it said...

Have them and love them. But mine are all dull. Jules told me how to fix them though.

Rachel Hatch said...

So how might you fix the dull Tiffanys jewelry? If I may be so bold as to ask.