The past couple of weeks we've been graced by some of our favorites. Reesie was one of them. I love the picture of Brad, Brad the dad and Reese because they all share the same birthday 2/20. My mom has also been in town for a couple of weeks and it's been so much fun to be with her! We ate at so many yummy places. Something I love about my mom is that she has the same amount of respect for food as I do, when the food hits the table there is a reverence and a lot of head nods, "mmm" and "ahhs".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
fabbity fab fab. love that mac & cheese. lets go soon! stop having everyone you've ever known visit and hang out with us finally.
So many updates! I love how in pretty much every picture you have of Brad he looks annoyed that you are making him take a picture.
Where is this restaurant with the best fries ever? I got two peaches from your box, they were deeelish! Thanks.
Love your pictures in the last post! I miss you!
How cool our moms are working together too :)
Yay, I love all the updates! Your "keeping it real post" had me rolling, I love it.
you are bangin in pic #5.
Post a Comment