Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Anniversary Trip Part II

Part II, as promised.

To my astonishment Brad brought up the fact that Wicked was playing in San Francisco...we not only saw Wicked, but he loved it! It was such a highlight of the trip and we had 7th row, floor, center seats, and the show was amazing, it definitely lived up to the hype!
Saturday morning Brad and I promptly made our way down to Fishermans Wharf to see Alcatraz. They were sold out until Monday! We were so sad. So we both made frowny faces with Alcatraz distant in the back drop.
This is us on Lombard street, or the "crookedest street". We look really good. The flowers were so pretty though.
Eating this sundae at Ghiradelli Square may go down as one of the best days of my life. You'll soon realize by reading my blog that most of my happiest moments are centered around food.
I screamed when I saw the Golden Gate bridge for the first time!! Here I am pointing at it through the buildings. Did I mention that it wasn't the Golden Gate bridge?

9 comments:

Erica said...

I was hoping part II would be posted today for my entertainment. So fun! Those sundaes look amazing.

Alisse Baldwin said...

Um, the helmuts are incredible on you.

And the happiest moments of my life are centered around food, too. Ahhh-who am I kidding? My whole life is centered around food. My cousin is a personal trainer and has this sign up in her gym that says "Eat to live, don't Live to Eat."

And my sisters are all like, psshaw, we live to eat!

Chelise said...

I want to photoshop mine and jason's faces into all of your pictures because your trip looked so fun!

And your shark comment made me laugh. You and Drew are kindred spirits.

Anonymous said...

San Fran - what's not to love about that place! What a fun trip! My dad's favorite quote, "The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Fransisco." Very true. Love, love, love the sundaes at Ghirardelli. It's all about the Domingo!!

Crystal and Kyle said...

So, are there several bridges in San Fran and you saw another one through the buildings? Those sundae's are huge and look delicious. Your pictures have made me very excited to go :) Yeah!

Michelle said...

I think I love the pic of you guys in the helmets best....so cute and how fun!

I want to see WICKED very much, it is here in July and Timothy has agreed to take me...I hope there are tickets left.

The Fletchies said...

That go car is AMAZING! Way to travel San Fransisco in style! So like I mentioned we are going there in like a week. Did you get student pricing on the wicked tickets? Just wondering because you bet your boots I am a cheap a' and don't want to pay full price if you have insider info. Thanks love. Email me at lollyfletcher@gmail.com.

Michelle said...

I think it's time for a new post on "Call & Me"

Emily Lauren said...

You are so nice. Thanks for the comment, congratulations, and compliment. You made my day twice (once when you first posted it, and then again when I rediscovered it today).

YOU look so good, and your trip looks like a blast. I've always wanted to go to San Fransisco and your posts just made me want to go even more. How fun!!

Love your Mark Twain quote card! My cousin married Angela, who started seesaw designs. My cousin and her just designed our family t-shirts and they were the best (see my blog to decide for yourself :)! Oh the benefits of having her in our family :)