On Sunday Brad and I picked up Lady from the Rehab Center, aka the Harwoods. Ever since Wendy took her on Wednesday I had been mentally preparing myself that I needed to give Lady some tough love. We relocated her belongings into the front of the house, and put her in her kennel to sleep. The first night involved some rage by myself, but she has slept in her cage peacefully for 3 nights! She hasn't had an accident in the house, and is always accounted for, and I think that makes ALL the difference.
Brad's been taking it easy, he went back to work on Monday part time. On Friday I go to ARIZONA!! I can't wait, my agenda while I am there will be to see Phoebe baby when I get in, Saturday morning date with Erica, Easter with my family, and rehabilitating by the pool.




5 comments:
So jealous! Soak up the rays for me. It's raining here. :(
Oats, I think all this lady talk is so funny. I am so glad that she is improving though!
Jealous of you getting to go to AZ for Easter...have so much fun :)
Please tell all your family and everyone hello for me.
LOVES
Good news about Lady. And Brad. And Arizona!
There's a new sheriff in town Lady. That picture is cute! Glad to hear Brad is on the mends, we're going to miss him this weekend! (Except I'm secretly glad we're going on a non-husband shopping date)
Glad it seems to be going better with lady. Have fun in Arizona! Wait is Brad not going with you?
Post a Comment