Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Today is my sister Maile's birthday! Maile is such a great mom and a sister, and we're all obsessed with her little kiddies. I hope you have a great birthday, sitting poolside like you planned! (Sorry I just posted this picture, but I love you and Naters in it!)
Today is also Brad's little sister Kallie's birthday! Kallie and Brad are very similar in ways, and generally find the same humor in things! I can't believe that she's going to be graduating soon. I hope you have a great birthday today Kallie filled with some good shopping, and cash!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow a current posting! I didn't realize you had been posting so much...so proud of you.

Happy Birthday to your sister, sister's are the best.

Sorry I didn't see you whilst you were in AZ, pencil me in next time.

youngsters said...

thanks sista!