My trip to Arizona was perfect, and just what I needed! Here were some highlights.
7:30 am I woke up to this perfect creature. I was 20 minutes late to church and as I walk up to the bench Mars starts yelling "Mia! Mia!"
Phoebe was amazing. I'm clenching my teeth as we speak at how much I wanted to eat her little, perfect, baby self. She was so sweet! Oh wait, did Mele just have a baby? I thought so too.
Me and Buggy at Chicos with Grandma and Maile. While we were driving my mom said, "Kalei you'll have to ask your dad about the chemistry behind rainbows." Kalei said "I think the sun told Heavenly Father to make a rainbow and he did."
Taking Easter pictures with all the children was a chore, someone showed Talan a chocolate egg in exchange for some cooperation, and he delivered.



3 comments:
I cannot believe all the littles in your family! Each one is seriously adorable.
I didn't know you had so many nieces and nephews, either! They are ADORABLE!
fun! Glad that you had a good time.
Post a Comment