Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Oh Hugh.



Ok, so every now again I get a celebrity crush...and it's bad. I used to really really really be in love with Elijah Wood (yes the hobbit from LOTR) and was so much so that I truly believed that I would convert him to Mormonism and we would live happily ever after, just ask Erica. Slowly I grew out of my unhealthy obsession, and I never did replace Elijah...until now. Meet Hugh Laurie. Brad and I have recently started to watch the tv show House on dvd, and the old obsession has been replaced. You see there's something about House, he doesn't care about anyone, he's sarcastic, rude, insensitive, but amazingly attractive at the same time! I know I'm sick, he's like 50 years my senior, but I'm admitting I have a problem, and we're only on Season 2 disc 1.

9 comments:

Chelise said...

I'm sure it has something to do with the accent.

Jason and I rent and watch shows on DVD too. So much better than waiting each week for a new episode.

And when I think of Elijah Wood for some reason all I can picture are his hobbit feet :)

Erica said...

Malia's Elijah obsession was out. of. hand. I think I even held an intervention with you concerning it.

But then again my Season 2 Jim Halpert obsession got pretty scary...so I can't talk.

Cam and Mele said...

I totally remember the Elijah Wood obsession!!!! I never thought that would pass, and for the House guy!? haha

Jesse and Katie Brunner said...

I'm drooling! I LOVE HIM! Wow, what a great post to read right before going to bed :) I'm so happy that we can be in love with him together. Sweet dreams!

the cummard family said...

so you're crush is 50 years my senior and I'M robbing the cradle. there's something about the way Zac Efron dances and sings that makes me weak in the knees. although mormonism has never been part of my dreams ;)

Jennifer said...

Oh wow, you are a bit into him :) J/K, I love Hugh myself! I'm a big fan. We've got seasons 1-3 if you need to borrow them.

Amber Ferran said...

I've been in love with him for a few years now...

Crystal and Kyle said...

He does have very pretty blue eyes :) When I was like 9, Leanne and I used to love Jonathan Taylor Thomas better known then as J.T.T. We had calendars and posters of him up in her room :) Cuz I always shared a room with someone and was too embarrassed to let my parents know I thought a boy was cute.

Giles Fam said...

Sorry to break it to you, but Elijah Wood is gay. Like--literally gay. You may have to convert him to more than just Mormonism. :)