Guys....guys. It has been a long weekend, and I miss pre surgery Brad. Friday afternoon they let Jan (Brad's mama) and I back to see him and he was in SO much pain, and could apparently feel everything. The nurse gave him a little more pain medicine and he felt better. We got him to the house, I picked up his prescriptions and Jan picked up Papa Johns, his only request. Jan and Brad stayed the first night, which I'm so happy for. He needed medication every 4 hours and changing of the ice and water for his pump as well. We had a few complications this weekend with a mild fever, head ache, and other things Brad probably wouldn't want me to post about, lol. He's going to physical therapy this morning, so wish him luck. He's been sleeping and eating really well, and is becoming more mobile each day. It was definitely more involved than I had planned but am so happy for all of the help that Brad's family has provided, with meals, and taking turns watching Brad because the first 24 hrs he had to be supervised. So we're planning on Brad being on crutches for at least 10 days, and then we'll see after that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
oh, Bradley....I'm sorry man. Good thing the "Mia" as you would call her is super sweet to you.
Oatina, does he have a bed that he rings when he needs you to bring something? lol...my grandma had me be her bell go-to girl once, it actually was quite funny.
Man, I didn't think it would be so intense. I guess if I had to go through everything he has gone through, my only request would be Papa Johns as well.
Keep us updated on his progress.
What the...I didn't think it would be so extreme, either! Poor poor petree, I mean Brad. What a great wife and sweet parents he has.
The pic needs to be blown up, framed, and cherished forever. love it.
P.S. Thank you for predicting the babe will come in March, what's with all the April vibes people are sending...no no no.
that's an awesome picture! poor brad. i feel bad for the guy. be nice to him...i know how it feels! kinda :)
Where's the post-surgery pics?
Yuck! Hope you're feeling better soon Ty.
i hope brad doesnt think he can use this as an excuse as to why he loses to me all the time. excited to see you guys next week
Poor Brad...that dang church ball has injured more people than it has done anyone good...it should probably be cancelled if your bishop has to remind everyone to use good language and threaten to suspend guys if they get to rough...true story. Well, hang in there Malia and Brad, at least everyday gone by is one day closer to him being better!
Poor Brad! That doesn't sound fun at all. Send him our love. Hope all is going well!
Post a Comment