Thursday, December 18, 2008

Vegas and Brown Hair.


ANS took us to Vegas for our company party and it was off the hook. This year a lot of us hung out and we had a lot of fun! Here is a list of highlights

*Rain Forest Cafe, intermittent thunder storms, Nate showing us the fish that kept swimming from tank to tank, lots of laughter.
*Seeing Vincent from Project Runway in Urban and at the end of the conversation Vincent saying "f- this" in regards to gambling. Right on Vincent.
*Seeing Ryan Cabrerra the morning after I yelled his name across the Treasure Island casino and feeling somewhat stupid. "RYAN!!"
*The plane rides, talking with everyone.
*Seeing Brad's friend Coons and Jillian with Beth and Kris and eating Golden Spoon, mmm. *Watching the video that Jen and Shane made for Jill and Jerry at the dinner.
*See Beth's blog for drunken man falling off chair highlights here.
*Lots of laughter.

OH, and I decided to dye my hair brown and cut it! It's a nice change.




10 comments:

Erica said...

Still loving the hair.

off the hook, lol.

Chelise said...

Hair, me likey!

And can I work for your company too?

amberbuck said...

Absolutely loving the hair. It's fits you like a glove!

the cummard family said...

love the hair....love it!

Heidi said...

I love your hair, so cute! I will have to post pics of mine.

Heidi said...

oh,and I love your Christams card/picture, so cute!

Giles Fam said...

CUTE hair. i really like it.


And HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABE!! Hope you have a good one.

Michelle said...

You are drop dead cute.

I love the hair, keep the color.

Anonymous said...

Just had to tell you that I love, love the new hair! Fabulous choice.

natalie todd said...

ditto what my sis said!