

A spouse of mine once told me that I need not buy another dish nor glass. But honestly...honestly, how can you resist the above items? I can picture myself waking up early to make breakfast for my weekend guests with these great glasses. What is your
Achilles heel? Don't be shy.
8 comments:
sex.
naaaahhhhhh. probably weed.
I probably shouldn't have left that open to the public.
Since you left it open to the public! I shall contribute
I think I shall write my top 10
10. Ritz carlton Hotels
9. New York City
8. Melted Brie with pepper jelly
7.Peppermint mocha coffee creamer
6.Poker
5. Jeans
4. Diamonds
3. Prada Shoes
2. Wine
1. Coffee
ok anonymous is either Patti or Jill. I'm thinking Patti.
That first one...hilarious.
Here are mine. Ahem:
1. Old furniture (not that I can afford it)
2. Vintage planters (but I don't garden...figure that one out)
3. Orange Milano Cookies
4. Yarn (I knit...it's a little grandma but I like it.)
Wow. Am I cool or what?
lol Beth is gay.
So this may sound gay but my achilles heel is Trey. I am such a wuss when he cries. I know he shouldn't sleep in our bed but he's so spoiled, I'm a softy! I also can't resist a good jacuzzi. Kyle knows as soon as we get a yard and some money that's my birthday, anniversary, christmas present :)
when people moon me
Post a Comment