Nice pic!!! What's so funny is that in real life he looks like a total bum.
Seriously... can't wait for that movie! Definitely a "get a babysitter" worth movie.
Jen Bellows I don't know you but bite. your. tongue.
On our way out the door in 15 minutes to see it!!! We had to get tickets a few days ago, duh why wouldn't we!
LOL! He IS hot!!!! mmmmmm, I'm a wimp and won't watch the movie, but am going to live it through you :)
seriously, bum? wtf?! Malia, I love that you got an invite from him. Lucky b... I miss you.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Nice pic!!! What's so funny is that in real life he looks like a total bum.
Seriously... can't wait for that movie! Definitely a "get a babysitter" worth movie.
Jen Bellows I don't know you but bite. your. tongue.
On our way out the door in 15 minutes to see it!!! We had to get tickets a few days ago, duh why wouldn't we!
LOL! He IS hot!!!! mmmmmm, I'm a wimp and won't watch the movie, but am going to live it through you :)
seriously, bum? wtf?! Malia, I love that you got an invite from him. Lucky b... I miss you.
Post a Comment