For Mother's Day we did something really fun for my Mom. With my limited skills in the
scrap booking department I was able to pull off this really cute book that I made for my Mom. I decoupaged the outside with
Maile's help, and each page was an envelope that was decorated with each family members name. Everyone wrote my Mom a letter and placed it in their envelope. My Mom has always appreciate sentiment and it was really nice to have everyone write something about my Mom that they liked, how hard could it be when you have a Mom, wife, daughter, Mother in Law like
Steph! I love my Mom so much and am so glad for the
conversations and advice that she gives me while I'm away in Utah. She's always been such a great support, and was a tough Mom, but someday I hope to torture my kids the same way! We love you Mom!



8 comments:
What a cute idea! Well done.
That is so cute and I think I'm going to have to steal that idea for next year! I love your mom as if she was my second mother, she's the best!
Very sweet and very thoughtful.
Malia, way to catch up on the posts! I loved all of them. And wha tdo you mean by limited scrapbooking skills....I'm sure it was perfect...it looked so cute.
Trey is very sweet too!
so cute as always... anything you make is perfect!! miss you my friend!
Limited scrapbooking skills? Whatever! That was so cute. Happy (belated) Mother's Day Stephanie! The Wests love you too.
Can't wait to keep in touch better now that I'm back in the blogging world.
Adorable! such a cute idea...and I seriously love your mom and all, but PLEASE...update! :)
As much as I love your mom... I think I need an update.
Post a Comment