Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tag

So here are the rules of the game...1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.2. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let it begin...

How long have you and your husband been together? That can get a little technical. I think starting after he got off his mission and dated 2 1/2 years? Married for 10 months.

How long did you date? February of 06, dated for a year and got engaged.

Who eats more? Probably me because I usually have to have something sweet after dinner, and Brad is generally satisfied without sweets.

Who said I love you first? That would be the Bradley. There was a little bit of a spark in Hawaii right before we all went home, and then things dwindled and Heidi convinced me to go to his farewell, so we went and kissed and I ended up surprising him the next week for Valentine's day. That night we went out to dinner with his friend and girlfriend and we went on a drive and he said "I've never liked a girl, well LOVED a girl this much before." It was sweet, but weird, lol. Since that night was our first date and we hadn't been dating!

Who pays the bills? Brad does, it's just something that I don't enjoy doing so he usually tells me what he's doing and if I need to mail out a bill. Although I am in charge of paying my credit card bill.

Who cooks dinner? I usually do, but it's because I enjoy doing it.

Who is more stubborn? That would be me.

Who kissed who first? Brad did, in his Mom's van, in front of all of my friends, it wasn't a real kiss though.

Who is more sensitive? I am.

Who wears the pants? I would if I could, but Brad puts up a fight, so we both do...for now.

What was I doing 10 years ago? I laughed at Nat's response to this. Ten years ago I was in junior high, some of my best and worse times! I went from trying to sit at the cool table with Kelly Slusher & co getting chewed up fries spit into my hair to meeting some of my best friends that I am still friends with.

What snacks do I enjoy? Cookies, Baked Lays, gummy bears/worms

What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire? Man...I would pay off my credit card, put a lot of it in savings because if I were the billionaire than I would probably wake up the next day in a pile of shoes and wonder where it all went. Which leads me into my next thing, I would go on a shopping spree with Erica, and pick up her tab as well. I would buy my Dad the 1956 corvette that he wants. I would buy my Mom a Dillards. I would take Brad to shoot some hoops with Kobe Bryant, I would assume that would take some convincing and some of my billionaire status. I would take the kids to Disneyland. I would give my sisters a shopping spree to Banana Republic (Jules) Gap, Old Navy, Nordstrom. I would pay for myself to go to culinary school. I would travel the world with Brad, eating the world's finest foods and enjoying each others company. I'm sure a lot of celebrations would be involved, and shoes. For all of the others that I missed, I would do a large Easter Egg hunt (considering the season) and fill the eggs with cash.

3 bad habits?
*I have a horrible memory
*I'm always late
*If I don't like someone, I look for the things that they do to bug me

5 things people don't know about me.
*When I go on trips or drives I like to look out the window and not talk. Going on drives is such a relaxing and fun time for me, and I wish I could convince Brad to go.
*I have a hard time when people like food that I think is crap. Like the other day my friend said that she loved FroYo and that "it's to die for", I said "don't die over that, it's not that good" Which is very silly, but alas something that you might not know.
*I once became very obsessed with Elijah Woods (actually I think a lot of people know this) and thought that I was going to convert him to become Mormon and marry him...no but really.
*I hate the sound of highlighters on paper
*The thought of eternity or forever gives me anxiety.

I tag Erica, Michelle, Chris, Mele & Bethany.

3 comments:

Lindsee said...

I thoroughly enjoyed that. You make me laugh...and invite me to that easter egg hunt...if it ever happens:)

the cummard family said...

a)thank you for not tagging me ;)
b) what the H....we're basically sisters. if you get a cool bill, my name better be somewhere in the inheritance. at least a westcor card or something.
c)the froyo comment made me laugh, that's such a "crystal" comment to me. i don't know who enjoys food more.....maybe her-or she's more vocal about it when she eats-right maile.

Jen said...

Wow you have quite the plans for when you become a billionaire. :)