
The time, midnight. Brad is trying to get a 7 page paper done and these are the kind of theatrics we have come to expect from Lady. She's quite the diva, and most of the time will settle right on Brad's shoulder or chest. Which is kind of hilarious.



9 comments:
Oh Lady-- you need some 'tintion' sweety?? I love how animals plop right down in the middle of something. THey always like to sit on papers or right in front of the tv when your watching it so they get noticed huh. It cracks me up, it really does! I love how proper she sits even with her ears all perked up
My has she grown! She is definitely female, needing all that attention.
Malia! She is getting so big! She looks like she's already full grown and I love a dog with personality. She's a daddys girl for sure.
She is so cute. I love her! Really, though can we please get together sometime...?Please!
She is just like a real child! Iam hiding from tali right now cause I am not allowed to be on the copmuter without her!
Cute cute cute family you have Malia! And TAG, YOU'RE IT!
she's confusing herself for a bird.
oh sweet lady...she is mischeif but very sweet. I would love to meet her very soon.
She is a loves.
Malia, there is a "Stuff On My Mutt" website, I expect to see a pic of Lady on there very soon.
Post a Comment