
After much diliberation this is the haircut that I chose. I saw a photo of Nicole Richie and loved her hair but modified it so I wouldn't have to worry about bangs and length. I'm still getting used to it, but I kind of like it!

The Bradley brought me these lovely roses to work today. I didn't step into this day with my normal enthusiasm, but he seemed to have redeemed himself. My Mom also gave Brad and I $50 dollars to go out to eat for the night, which was so nice. So although my day didn't start out amazing, I'm glad that I have been softened and that I can appreciate what this day means...Love. Erica also won! Thanks to everyone who voted for my lovely friend!
5 comments:
I love your hair! And did your friend Erica win!!?? That's awesome...
What the....Malia????,,, did you really cut your hair? It looks way cute but I can't tell how long it is because it looks like it's tucked behind your shoulder so I'm gonna need another photo. I love Nicole Richies hair, love the blonde. Happy V-Day!
Girl ever since you got yuor haircut I've been doing double-takes every time I walk in your office. I'm not a lesbian.
I really like your hair-- change is fun! Read my comment in the post below, I want to know how you got all those hairstyles.....
P.S. Bethany's comment made me laugh!!!
Post a Comment