Friday, October 12, 2007

Malia's Top Shoe Picks

Steve Madden, price tag $129.95
Jessica Simpson, price tag $85.00
Isaac Mizrahi, price tag $265.00
Steve Madden, price tag $99.95
Dolce Vita, price tag $77.99

Every week I get an update from Piperlime of Rachel Zoe's top shoe picks. Well, my obsession has become greater and so has the expense of the shoes that I MUST HAVE. Sad really, that I probably will never have any of them. But, here they are, my top shoe picks.

8 comments:

Erica said...

I am drooling. Okay my favorite are the purple ones up top. Those are to die for. Maybe we should put aside money each month for shoes. It can be like an extra bill we have to pay. I think I'm onto something.

Malia said...

Lol. I love those purple ones too, Steve Madden can really make a shoe. I also agree with putting money aside every month.

Michelle said...

I love the red ones. I love fancy shoes but have absolutely no reason to wear them.

Anonymous said...

I am with Michelle. When could I ever wear those? I wish I could get out of my high school clothes and wear something worthy of those shoes!

Case said...

okay your shoe list put mine to shame I want the weekly updates- I must sign up.
you need to be a wardrobe designer for all the rich people and spend their money for them. Then tell them everything in their closet is too outdated and because they love and trust you they'll throw them out and you can take them....your very own desinger picks. ...what do you think?

thegreatestshowonearth said...

Okay, Malia!
1. we need to hang out!!!! what are you doing this week?
2. I hung out with Jeff B. tonight and we were talking about driving home some time this month. you should come!! we can go to the state fair, carve some pumpkins, you know the usual...

Truly and Shane said...

So my favorite ones are the black flats. then I started laughing because of course they're the most expensive ones of the bunch. Dam! Like I could ever buy shoes for $250 unless they're made out of gold!...Dream on.

The Coons Family said...

I LOVE the Jessica Simpson ones. They are adorable. Someday we will get to buy all the shoes we want!