Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Real Salt Lake vs. Galaxy




Tonight we went to the Real vs. Galaxy game up at the University of Utah stadium with Beth and Kris, we all had such a great time! The highlight of the game was when Real made a really good play and the crowd went crazy and Beth and I look up and Brad and Kris are doing high 10 over our heads! We had a good laugh about that. I also realized that I love soccer, and my reasons are as follows: 2- 45 minute halves, and a 15 minute half, no time outs. You know what you're getting yourself into! I really enjoyed it, and afterwards we went to The Pie for dinner.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most fun I've had in a long time. Brad really made the night magical with his enthusiasm. Loved it!

Anonymous said...

Lol, no it really was perfect.

Me

thegreatestshowonearth said...

I went on a date to one of those games over the summer & it was amazing! The fans are the best! They do not mess around.
And I want to go to the pie- i heard it was amazing! so, where is it?

Anonymous said...

I think what you loved most about it was going to the Pie afterwards, lol...I would! Also, I love your pose in the first picture!!