Friday, September 21, 2007

Current Obsession

There is nothing like something cute to use in the kitchen. These bowls are from the Martha Stewart collection at Macy's and they are SO cute! I always imagine myself sometime down the road in a great kitchen, with perfect sunlight streaming in entertaining my weekend guests.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope I will be one of your guests in your kitchen! We need to talk sometime... hope all is going well!

amberbuck said...

Malia you crack me up. I love those bowls too and I always think of putting strawberry shortcake in them or something. Love your style.

the cummard family said...

Girl...you have a lot of obsessions these days. I do love those bowls....who has you for Christmas?

Anonymous said...

unless they plan on making those bowls they don't fit the criteria for our theme this Christmas little miss cuzin! We are to do only homemade gifts this year, yeehaw!

Anonymous said...

Man I haven't read your blog in forever, it seems. And I have greatly missed out...Lindsay in Utah, for heaven's sake!

I adore your bowls. Gotta admire Martha, even grudgingly, even out of the clink her taste is impeccable.

Macey said...

I like those bowls too...have you seen the new Macys commercials with all of the celebs?

the cummard family said...

Does home made wrapping paper count? I don't know how I'll ever MAKE all the gifts ;)

Malia said...

I hope you're a guest in my kitchen too Chelise, and that cute baby of yours! Amber that is a great idea, anything sweet would look really cute in those bowls. I have Brad for Christmas and who knows what I am going to maket the kid! Chris you have missed out, a lot has been going on in quiet Orem, I mean Lindsay Lohan was 5 minutes from my grasp! I haven't seen the commercials Macy, but I'll have to keep an eye out!