Monday, September 10, 2007

Chelise had her BABY!!



Okay, so I might have stole these pictures from Chelise's blog, but I just had to post! Chelise had her baby and her name is Drew Elizabeth, and she is such a sweetie! Congrats Chelise and Jason.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!! I love her clothes already. She is all set for a happy life based on that.
:D :D

Chris

Case said...

i love the girl. she is so cute. chelise is going to be a very good mum

Erica said...

What a lover. And Drew is such a cute name.

Cassie said...

Hey girl,
so ya chelise delivered a doll, of course why wouldn't she. I read your 3 month anniversary comments on the bottom, which cracked me up. The last line "You too, did you deposite the rent check?" Ya I hear ya girl, aren't guys hilarious sometimes. Just to change things up after 4 years of marriage, I like to throw out a "Don't forget to put deodorant on?" just for fun. Yeah for 3 months!