Monday, August 13, 2007

The Sweetie



Ben sent me these photos of the little one and she is seriously SO cute! My only way of seeing her is through pictures and the web cam, but I have yet to see her awake on the web cam. Jules and Ben are planning on coming next week so I will be able to see her then and can't WAIT!

7 comments:

Erica said...

Dear sakes alive! She is amazing, I love the one of her yawning.

Malia said...

Isn't she a lady?

natalie todd said...

So darling!! I could just hold little babies all day long.

the cummard family said...

Aw, the little dollie! I've yet to see her since the hospital....I don't want to take all my little rug rats over there....I'll wait a min. She's so precious...a good mix of them both eh?

the cummard family said...

And I can hear your baby voice from here!!!

Anonymous said...

She is perfect. I bet you can't wait to see her. Seeing pictures like that makes this whole pregnancy thing seem worth it!

amberbuck said...

Okay I changed my mind, now she looks like Ben. so cute!