Here I am at this very moment, at my desk, waiting for the 3 day weekend to begin. I am currently talking to Erica via email and we have come to the conclusion that we are lovers. She's such a great friend and she gets me through my work day, so I am blowing her a kiss.Friday, August 31, 2007
"SOS please someone help me, it's not healthy.."
Here I am at this very moment, at my desk, waiting for the 3 day weekend to begin. I am currently talking to Erica via email and we have come to the conclusion that we are lovers. She's such a great friend and she gets me through my work day, so I am blowing her a kiss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
lol to you emailing me about your new post, me emailing you back, then coming here and commenting, and then probably emailing you that I just commented.
And did I tell you Zach wants to start a running log/picture book, of examples why we are lesbians? You just gave him more ammo.
LOL LOL, the log/picture book is genius. By the way, did you hack into my account and delete one of your comments?
you guys are funny. Love your new earrings and peaches... nielsons has the peach concrete right now that is TDF!
Eri has the best friend in the world! Listen, people thought me and Alli were lesbians too, we called each other "honey" it comes with the territory.
I was too lazy to sign in.
M-Dawg
p.s. I just finished watching Ina, she had 3 gay friends over for cards.
Post a Comment