Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Mas Kas

While spending time in Spain a bit ago, I discovered a fond love for a certain orange soda. While getting mail one night, Bradley and I discovered a small package in our mailbox. I opened it to find this gem, Kas. The gift was given by Con and Diana who I went to visit in Spain, and quite possibly one of my FAVORITE wedding gifts! This can is currently on the bottom shelf of our refrigerator and will be opened when I deem the worthy occasion.

5 comments:

Erica said...

You just wanted to tell everyone you went to Spain.

Malia said...

Lol, I knew I was going to get that from you.

Michelle said...

Malia, did you get breast enhancement?

Erica said...

Careful, she might delete that, you said "breast"

Malia said...

You're so gay Erica. No Michelle I didn't, but thank you for making me feel like I did!