Brad has bangs. The wedding was so much fun and Chelsea looked perfect. Her dress went a little past her knees and she wore the cutest white heels. It was really great to be in the temple when they were sealed. Nick looked like he couldn't have been happier!
A: it's about time you updated your blog B: where the heck did you get that black and white dress C: you are the cutest thing ever and I hope married life is treating you well D:I tagged you on my blog so go to it and read the directions!
Girl I have been waiting on a usb cord that we finally got! I got the dress at Nordstrom and I think it was 38 or 39, it's really comfortable too. Thanks for the compliment, you are too nice! I will definately check out the instructions for the tag, since I frequent your blog everyday!
4 comments:
A: it's about time you updated your blog
B: where the heck did you get that black and white dress
C: you are the cutest thing ever and I hope married life is treating you well
D:I tagged you on my blog so go to it and read the directions!
Girl I have been waiting on a usb cord that we finally got! I got the dress at Nordstrom and I think it was 38 or 39, it's really comfortable too. Thanks for the compliment, you are too nice! I will definately check out the instructions for the tag, since I frequent your blog everyday!
I was like "why does malia look different" then I realized, the earrings! Dangly ones!
Yes! The earrings. I love them, and seriously wear them and that dress all the time.
Post a Comment