Monday, June 25, 2007

Beethoven


In more situations than not, if Brad needs me to move or scoot over he'll say,
"Roll over Beethoven". I don't know why it makes me laugh so hard, but it does.

5 comments:

Erica said...

LOL. I think it makes you laugh hard because you LOVE stupid movies and references to stupid movies.


Have the Sloans sent you more of the wedding pics yet??

Malia said...

That I do.

No they haven't! I checked on their blog though and they've been out of town lately so I don't know when I am going to get the rest of them, but I am getting anxious.

Erica said...

Yeah how much does it take to send you an email with the link!

matt sloan said...

Patience people! We Did California, Mexico, Utah and Sedona all in two weeks!!! We have to edit our favorites before we send you a link!!! (It takes time) :)

Angie

Malia said...

Lol, all of my friends and I get a little anxious about the photos! So accept my apologies for our inpatience. I think Erica and I check your blog every half an hour, we are slightly obsessed!